THIS APPLICATION IS FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY! IF YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR ADDRESS OR REQUESTING A REPLACEMENT FOR A LOST OR DAMAGED CARD, PLEASE STOP BY OUR PLAYERS CLUB BOOTH
If you prefer, complete and mail this section to:
c/o Northfield Park
P.O. Box 374
Northfield, Ohio 44067.
We'll process your application and your personalized Players Club card will be available at the Grandstand Players Club Kiosk within 7 days. If you join the Players Club, you will automatically be added to the Northfield Park mailing list.
Only one name per address is put on the mailing list.
Northfield Park Players Club Card Rules
1. Participants must be 18.
2. Personal valid identification indicating name, signature and address required for transactions. Players Club Cards are not a valid form of identification.
3. All transactions and redemptions of all cash offers / sweepstakes and promotional offers must be done in person at Northfield Park.
4. Northfield Park will not be held responsible for lost or stolen Players Club Cards, Players Club Bonus Coupons, Sweepstakes entries or promotional offers.
5. Northfield Park reserves the right not to honor Players Club Cash offers, sweepstakes and promotional offers if it is determined that they are reproductions, have been altered or changed in any way or have been transferred from one person to another.
6. Participation in the Northfield Park Players Club Program constitutes permission by patrons to use their names and / or likeness and biographical data in any way by Northfield Park and its agencies and assignees without compensation.
7. Players Club Program benefits are non-transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other program.
8. Northfield Park reserves the right to revoke or deny participation in the program if it is determined that the individual has not complied with the intention of this program.
9 Northfield Park reserves the right to change, substitute or terminate all or part of any offers in the Players Club Program
10. Employees of Northfield Park or any individual or affiliates involved with any promotion or persons prohibited from gambling by the Ohio State Racing Commission will not be eligible to participate in the Players Club Program.
11. Northfield Park reserves the right to inactivate your account if it has no activity for a period of 12 consecutive months.
12. Rules may vary with specific promotions.
13. This program is subject to the jurisdiction of the O.S.R.C.